Thread Identification Essentials
Swagelok Thread Identification Essentials aims to provide our customers with the tools and understanding of how to correctly identify common thread forms and small bore tubing (SBT) system components, an awareness of pressure capabilities of the connections, and of pressure injection injuries.
Attendees will Learn
- Thread identification - practical and theoretical activities
- Tapered threads: NPT, BSPT (ISO7/1)
- Straight (parallel) threads: BSPP (ISO228/1), SAE/MS, JIC (AN), Metric, etc.
- Tapered thread sealant application
- Straight thread seal mechanisms
- Common SBT system connections and configurations
- Pressure ratings awareness
- Pressure injection injuries awareness
Contact us today to schedule your Thread Identification Essentials training. Call 863-425-3222 or email info@ALFL.Swagelok.com.