Tube Fitting Installation & Tube Bending Essentials -1 Day Class
Swagelok Tube Fitting Installation & Tube Bending Essentials training course provides critical skills for developing, building, and maintaining dependable fluid systems. Join us for a day of comprehensive training where each attendee assembles their own projects and leak checks them.
Attendees Will Learn
- Tube fitting design and function and how fitting design changes have impacted seal performance
- Installation and assembly instructions designed to assure leak-free operation
- Understanding the importance of proper selection, care, handling, and prep of tubing and pipe
- Thread I.D. of: ISO, SAE, NPT, and Metric Threads, conversion fittings and hands-on exercises of thread gauges and calipers
- Practice the "measure-bend method" through hands-on exercises using Swagelok Hand Tube Bender
- Demonstrate tube bending concepts to complete quality 45°, 90°, 180° and offset bends
- Identify common tube bend defects
- Labor saving techniques and fitting products that make your job easier
Hands-on ExercisesFitting installation, tube cutting, deburring, and bending to improve system performance, enhance aesthetics, increase productivity and reduce waste.
Contact us today to schedule your Tube Fitting Installation & Tube Bending Essentials training. Call 863-425-3222 or email info@ALFL.Swagelok.com.